Polsat Box Go, previously known as IPLA, is undoubtedly one of the best streaming platforms in Poland. The website is divided into categories such as Series, Sports, Movies, Shows, Kids, TV Channels, and Live Events.
Over 120 TV channels are waiting for Polsat Box Go subscribers. These include popular sports channels such as Eurosport and Eleven Sports; movie channels such as HBO, Cinemax, AXN, Fox or Filmbox; children’s channels such as Nickelodeon, Disney, and Cartoon Network; music channels such as 4Fun and Eska, and popular science channels such as National Geographic and Discovery. Many of them are available in 4K.
However, Polsat Box Go can broadcast most of its channels and programs only in Poland due to licensing and broadcasting rights. When trying to access Polsat Box Go outside of Poland, you will only be able to access a limited version of the website.
Therefore, there are two basic problems for us:
- If you have already purchased the Polsat Box Go package, it will not be available to you in another country.
- If you don’t have an account at Polsat Box Go, you will not have access to the entire catalog of materials after creating one.
However, regardless of which of the problems mentioned above applies to you, we will solve the problem with a VPN service. With VPN service, we will change our IP address to Poland, and Polsat Box Go will treat us as if we entered the website from the territory of Poland.
Analysis: Geographical restrictions are becoming a huge problem, and large streaming companies are bound by copyright and licensing agreements. As for Polsat Box Go, the company can offer full service only in Poland.
In other words, the platform can only serve customers with Polish IP addresses. Therefore, when you try to access Polsat Box Go with the IP address of another country, only a limited catalog of materials will be available to you.
Solution: The fastest solution to this problem is a VPN service. We just need to find a VPN service that has servers in Poland. After connecting to such a server, we will get a Polish IP address. This will enable us to stream Polsat Box Go from anywhere in the world.
A short guide to watching Polsat Box Go from anywhere in the world:
- Visit VPN provider SurfShark – They have great servers in Poland (in Warsaw and Gdańsk to be exact)
- Choose a plan, enter your details and complete the payment with your preferred method.
- After successful payment, you will receive login details to your e-mail address.
- Go to the surfshark.com website, click the “Log in” button, and enter your details.
- Download and install a VPN app that is compatible with your device.
- Launch the VPN app and log in with the same login details.
- Go to “Locations”, search for Poland, and connect to the server in “Gdańsk, Poland.”
That’s it. You can now enjoy access to the entire catalog of Polsat Box Go materials from anywhere in the world because you finally have a Polish IP.
However, if you are unsure how a VPN works and how it helps us bypass geographic restrictions, let me show you the whole mechanism more broadly.
Understanding the geo-restrictions
“The service has a territorial (geolocalized) restrictions and, unless otherwise indicated in the description of a given Material or Package, is available to customers logging in from the territory of the Republic of Poland (identified with Polish IP) and to customers who have been positively verified as having a legally verified real and permanent place of residence in the Republic of Poland. The presentation of the offer on the Website takes into account territorial license restrictions regarding the Materials and Packages offered.“
Like many other streaming platforms, Polsat Box Go has the right to broadcast certain online content only in certain territories. Focusing mainly on the Polish market, Polsat Box Go broadcasts over 120 TV channels as well as movies and TV series exclusively for people connecting to the platform via a Polish IP address.
If you happen to get access to Polsat Box Go outside of Poland, the number of available materials will be significantly limited, and you will not be able to watch leading sports events, as well as many other relevant materials offered by Polsat Box Go.
The screenshots below show precisely the difference in the availability of materials for viewers from Poland and other countries.
What is available outside of Poland:
What is available from Poland:
The differences are due to our IP address. For example, Polsat Box Go analyzes the IP addresses of visitors, and based on that, it displays the relevant catalog.
In other words, when we have a Polish IP address, we can access the full content catalog. On the other side, if we visit Polsat Box Go from another country, we may only access limited catalogs.
Now let’s see how a VPN service can solve our problems.
How to watch Polsat Box Go with a VPN
The best and fastest way to change our IP address and encrypt your online traffic is to use a VPN service.
VPN services transmit our data online through selected servers in a specific country. If we connect to a server located in Poland, we will receive a Polish IP address.
Simply put, no matter what country we are in, if we use a VPN service with servers in Poland, we will be able to change our local IP address and start watching Polsat Box Go.
Choosing the right VPN service
Choosing a random VPN service to watch Polsat Box Go is not wise. Some VPN services have already been blocked by Polsat Box Go, so using such a service, even if it provides you with a Polish IP address, will not let you watch the materials available on the website.
After conducting specific research, I discovered that the best VPN service for watching Polsat Box Go from outside Poland is SurfShark.
The company has its servers in Warsaw and Gdańsk with secure Wireguard, IKEv2/IPsec, and OpenVPN UDP/TCP protocols. With an average download speed of over 200 Mbps, you will be able to watch Polsat Box Go in Full HD and 4K quality.
- Visit the official SurfShark website.
- Choose a VPN plan that suits your budget and enter your personal details in the order form.
- Complete your purchase using your preferred payment method.
SurfShark will send you an email with payment confirmation and login details upon successful purchase.
Installation of the VPN app
If you already have your login details, it’s time to download the VPN app and install it on your device.
- Visit the official SurfShark website.
- Click the “Log in” button in the top right corner.
- Enter your login details and click “Log in”
- Select the device for which you want to download the application:
- After the download is complete, follow the instructions to install the application. Allow all VPN requests during this process.
Connecting to the right VPN server
If you have followed all the steps above, your VPN service is ready to use.
The last step for you to be able to watch Polsat Box Go is to connect to the right VPN server.
Our goal here is to get a Polish IP address.
- Launch the SurfShark app on your device.
- In the menu on the left, go to “Locations”.
- Enter “Poland” in the search bar and select a server in Gdańsk from the available servers.
The green bar means that the VPN connection has been successful and you have been assigned a Polish IP address.
Now you can easily log in to your Polsat Box Go account and use the huge amount of available materials.
However, I’m fully aware that you may not have a Polsat Box Go account yet. However, this is not a problem as we will create one together now.
Creating a Polsat Box Go account
As mentioned before, in order to access the full catalog of channels and movies, we must have a Polish IP address. Therefore, connecting to a VPN server located in Poland before visiting the official Polsat Box Go website is necessary.
Therefore, connect to the SurfShark server from Gdańsk, and then follow the steps below:
- Go to the official Polsat Box Go website and click “Create an account” in the upper right corner.
- At the bottom, you confirm that you are not a robot and click “Create account“.
- Then go to your e-mail inbox and confirm the account creation.
- After confirming the account creation, return to the Polsat Box Go website and log in.
- After logging in, the system will ask you to create a profile:
After adding your profile, you can start watching over 120 live channels:
The platform offers 3 basic packages:
- Polsat Box Go Premium for 30 PLN per month
- Polsat Box Go Sport for 40 PLN per month
- Polsat Box Go HBO for 25 PLN per month
Choose the package that suits you best. Of course, you can buy all three packages for 95 PLN and use the entire content catalog. However, it is worth noting that Polsat Box Go does not offer trial periods.
From the available payment methods, we have quick transfers, blik, and card payments.
Summing up the Polsat Box Go streaming
Polsat Box Go is one of the best platforms for streaming Premium content on the Polish market. The platform was launched on September 1 and extends what Cyfrowy Polsat Go, and IPLA previously offered. It’s VOD and Internet TV in one.
An excellent thing about this platform is the lack of obligations for the customer. Customers buy packages every month, and they are segmented thematically, so we only pay for what we really want to watch.
However, to have access to the full catalog of materials, we must use a VPN service that will allow us to connect to a server in Poland. Only then will Polsat Box Go detect that we are logging in to the website from Poland and will allow us to use its services.
It’s time to enjoy watching Polsat Box Go!
I am a privacy advocate excelling in cybersecurity and VPN services. Along with my 8 years of experience, I will teach you how to enhance your online privacy and enjoy the ultimate freedom anywhere in the world. On VPNxD, I am responsible for privacy guides, and how-to-do articles.